Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things Carried

Some of the things I carry on a daily basis include: my cell phone, my wallet, a hair comb, carmex, and a pen or pencil. I must have my cell phone, my wallet, and my carmex. If a person was to look in my cell phone they would be able to tell that I am a sweet caring person that tries her best to help people out when she can.I consider my cell phone unique because some of the stuff I have in my cell phone other people may not have.Most of them are very similar to things that other students have because it would be very hard to find a student that carries their cell phone just about every where, and most people carry some form of lip moisturizer, and i would think that they carry their wallet because that's where most people have their license. Non of them represents anything to me nor are they necessary for physical survival but i would need my cell phone so i can have my peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment