Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My greatest challenge with this essay

My greatest challenge with typing this paper was finding a topic. It was hard for me to find a topic because I really didn't know what I could write a descriptive essay over without it being boring. After I found a topic it was still kind of hard to type my final draft because I only had two comments and they both said something totally different. One said that they didn't really know what I was writing about and that I needed to work on it some more. And another one told me that it was really good . So that really confused me. I didn't know whether to change my paper up or keep it the same. So I just changed some of it but I kept most of it because I also thought that it was sort of good. Because I thought it was going to be far worse than that. But I'm glad that I got through my first paper. I'm just hoping that my first paper earns me a good grade. 
Sadly I didn't get to leave any comments on anyone's blog because the day they were assigned blogs to comment on I missed because I had to take my little brother to the doctor. But I'm sue that it was exciting and helpful at the same time. You got to read other people's draft and that probably helped some people out with their paper and you also got to tell that person what you thought about their paper. 
I think my paper is a good paper but I think it could've been a better paper if I had of had a rough draft with Mrs. Aikens comments on it. I could've had one but the day she told me to meet with her my mom called and told me that I needed to come to the hospital because my brother had been hospitalized. But overall I enjoyed doing this paper. It took some time and hard work because I wasn't really used to writing a descriptive essay but it was worth it because it's just getting me used to doing papers like these 

No comments:

Post a Comment